Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mexico

We were in Cancun for 8 lovely days! We are sold! It was so much better than the cruise we did last year. It was laid back and relaxing, and all inclusive! The perfect vacation! The Grand Pallidium Resort is amazing and we hope to go back every year for the rest of our lives! Here are some pics..



**A very BIG thank you goes out to Kristin (& Amy) for filling in for me so that I could go on vacation. I made it nearly the whole trip without worrying about work! And to Jess for being so awesome to work with! I love you all!**

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to go on my vacation in 8 days!

Jen said...

Jealous! Looks like you two had a great time! We need to go on a trip together one of these years.. Jamacia 2010?? Agree Kristen did a great job when I called but it's just not Brooke .