Friday, August 14, 2009

Wedding Weekend

My cousin Shane got married to his girlfriend Tiffany this past weekend, for some reason I have no pics of them.. Sorry! But with all the family in town, we did some fun stuff together!
We went to Liberty Park and Zeidyn was dangling his feet in the duck pond, he tried to stand up and fell in!


He looks like he doesn't know how he got all wet!


Then we hit the snack shack. Although I do love popcorn, all these are not for me! I have a bunch of napkins and a camera shoved into my pockets and I spilled the drink on me!


Zeidyn was getting cold in his wet clothes so we had to strip him down


Rogan in the Batman plane

Sunday we went to the zoo.

There was a baby girafe


We met a zoo-lady and she was carrying around an owl. It was "enrichment time" for the male snow leapord. She says they need to see animals of prey to keep them on their toes or something. We got a good look at the leapord though. It was something i've never seen at the zoo before, it was freaking amazing.


Baby meerkats


Mckaius and my mom


Me and my little brother


My brother is a monkey


Me and Mike

No comments: