Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Me in the Kitchen

This is quite possibly an oxymoron.. I really have been trying to cook more and be domesticated but my klutziness gets in the way! I was making banana nut muffins (what i do when my bananas go bad before i can eat them) and dropped the open flour container on the floor. Don't even ask me how, and it even managed to get inside 2 cupboards and the drawer. Then in all that commotion i couldn't even remember if i had already added 1 or 2 cups so i had to dig most of it out of the mixture (well try anyway) and remeasure it! Mike gets a kick out of it though, i spill lots of things while trying to cook.
But I'm happy to report that at least they were edible!

2 comments:

Crystal S. said...

Hey at least it was just flour, and not the hot cocoa & marshmallow mix. Oh memories of working at the office!

Jen said...

Oh you sound like me in the kitchen. Its never ending I tell you. The other day I came home and Chad tried to help make dinner. I walked in and saw him cleaning the floor up with big towels along with the stove. According to Chad the sauce exlpoded every where. He's banned from the kitchen for awhile