Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Parking

I was up at University Hospital this evening visiting my uncle who has been there for the past several weeks with heart failure. He is having surgery tomorrow to have an LVAD placed to assist his heart until a donor becomes available for a heart transplant. It's been a very hard few weeks and even harded to say goodbye to him tonight not knowing what the future holds. But i do have some comfort with the words of his son, my cousin, who has loads of faith that says with certainty "What's meant to happen will happen". I will keep you all posted on his progress.



My spirits were lifted when i found a sticker place above one of the reserved parking stalls in the hospital parking garage.


I think i need this on a magnet to place on cars or those really big trucks that take up more than one space. Anyways, i thought it was pretty funny and wanted to share it.
So.. Don't park like an idiot! :)

No comments: