Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm still here!

Oh my. I feel so lost to try to catch everyone up since my last post! It's been so long. It's been a crazy month. I passed Pathophysiology and finally got onto Christmas (which was over in the blink of an eye), then new years. Which was a wake up call to me since Nursing School started 1/14. I hustled to get all my things done to be ready to go back to school, and got things out of the way because I knew I wouldn't have much time to do them during the semester. So here we are. I survived week one of school. Mike and Parker are both taking classes which is fun but I have to study so much more than they do (that's a lie, I don't think they study at all) so it's hard but I was mostly stressed out with the anticipation of school but now it's here so its not so scary. I cant guarantee how much i'll be able to keep up my blog up to date but i'll certainly try!

No comments: