Monday, November 30, 2009

Tell me how you really feel..

This is a comment that was left on my last post from an anonymous blogger:

"Brooke, look in the mirror you are the perfect example of a ute fan. You lie, you cheat, you back stab, you are an alcoholic, you are a whore. You just don’t get it. I dare you to ask your associates to tell you the truth, no one likes you. You are a manipulating, conniving, lying, evil bitch.

Sorry, the truth hurts."

Wow. Really? All that? Well I'm glad whoever that was got it all off their chest. I only wish whoever let such an "honest" comment out had the balls to put a face on it. If you really hate me that much, don't hide behind the internet. I'm going to assume this is from a disgruntled BYU fan since they say that I'm the perfect example of a Ute fan, and have no clue what the definition of an alcoholic is. I drink socially, that's about it, no alcoholism here. But i'm not here to defend myself. I just thought I'd share this with the world.
This is all just a bunch of sticks and stones.

5 comments:

Eric and Michelle said...

Wow, people are rude! I just want to say how much I like working with you and enjoy our office "rivalry" every year. Trish and I were talking today and thought it would be nice if the relationship between utah and byu was like in our office. We wear different colors but get along just fine. You are very dedicated to your work and really care about your patients. There are definitely "classless" fans on both sides, but you are not one of them and did not deserve that comment.

Trisha said...

How sad that this is how adults act. All this petty fighting over a stupid game and stupid schools. The controversery over this one act has brought out the best and worst on both sides. Maybe we should take a look at the bigger picture and grow up.

Trisha said...

P.S.
Brooke is my friend! I will stand by her 100%. She is a great person and stands up for what she believes in. I love you, Brooke!

MikeE said...

Not only did this person go through the effort of writing up the comment, they set up a fake email address as well!

The person that wrote that is obviously a tard. If you have the balls enough to say it, you should have the balls enough to claim it. A faceless insult is about as meaningful as a glass of spilt milk.

Jen said...

Ok wow I haven't blogged for ever and I am amazed what some one wrote about you.. Seriously? You are a great person and a one of my best friends.. I cant believe the nerve of people. Love ya girl