Monday, October 25, 2010

MedSurg Clinicals

We have now completed our Medsurg clinicals for the semester. Woohoo! no more preloading, no more careplans, no more process recordings! (For the semester anyway).
I love my clinical group. We've been the same group since day 1 and I love it! They are so much fun. They are like my second family. We've spent so much time together this past month, I'm even seeing them in my dreams! We are now onto OB Clinicals which are amazingly fun!
Here are some pics of our last day at St Marks.






This is post conference. This is about how looney we get after 8+hours of preloading and care plan writing the day before, getting up to be at the hospital at 645am and post conference from 3 to 530. It's enough to make anyone crazy!

This is Russell, our clinical instructor. He is awesome!

No comments: