Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Todd (& my mom) always grow the best pumpkin patch each year. Todd brought me this pumpkin this year, it's 65 pounds! I couldn't even pick it up. So Mike hauled it in the house for me and onto the counter and i started carving.. this took me the entire evening but i finally finished! Mike was worried about it getting smashed so we kept it in the back yard. I just want to see the little emo high school kid who tries to pick up my pumpkin, i doubt they'd get it very far if they could even pick it up at all!



Ando was Dogzilla



2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your dogs costume!!! So cute. I do not think it is cruel either. Trust me some parents are way crueler then I am:) I miss you and the office!

Heidi said...

Awesome dog costume! He looks pretty tuckered out, must have been a great night. He looks so cute.