Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Holy War...

There are about 20 people that work in my office and when it comes to Utah vs. BYU we are strongly divided. We always have a "tail gate party" the week of the big game. We all bring red or blue foods to share and dress up. Here are some pics..








Jess and me


Judy and me



This is what we think of the Y!


Jess, Layne, me & Joanna




Dr Hansen was one of the biggest BYU fans in our office. Janine says that she decorated our ENTIRE office blue in his memory.. I think she'd have done it anyway. In any case he is missed, especially during football season!

4 comments:

amy said...

Cute pics!! Layne and all his byu followers are going down this weekend because the UTES are going to kick some butt!!

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

I kinda hope BYU wins just for Dr. hansen. :) I miss you guys.

Janine said...

GO BYU!!! Kick some BOOTY!

Kristin said...

I miss everyone but that last picture really did it, I really miss Dr. Hansen:( I really loved being in the office that time of year. It was good times. I will be back in a month, ask Dr. Smith if he needs a nurse, j/k... I don't know how I get my info about Grey's, it just kind of comes my way. I think because people see how obsessed I am??? I'm thinking if Izzie gets booted I really might stop watching it though???