Sunday, November 30, 2008

Save Thanksgiving!

My boss said something to me that other day that i completely agree with. He said he wants to petition to save Thanksgiving. He says that he really likes Thanksgiving and is sick of it being overshadowed by Christmas. I mean, people took down Halloween decorations and next thing you know, there are a billion Santa's everywhere already! I love thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday! This year i really got a full one too! Thursday we celebrated with my mom, then Friday we went to my dad and stepmom's, then Saturday it was off to Mike's parents. Not to mention Friday night was a grizz game and Saturday night was a jazz game. It was a full weekend! But seriously people! Can we decorate for Thanksgiving or Fall in November and leave the Christmas decorations for the month of December? It only seems fair!
Here are some pics..
My mom, me & Zeidyn
Mike & me

No comments: