Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This Morning

Last week i woke up by 5:30am each morning and ran 2 miles on the treadmill trying to make it a habit. We are going to Cancun in January and wanted to look less chubby in my bikini ya know? Well this week I've not done any getting up early or working out. This morning i woke up really late, well actually Mike had to wake me up. Then I made him wait to shower so I could and this had a domino effect on our morning. I missed the turn to the shortcut to the trax station so he jumped out on the corner and ran the rest of the way to avoid missing the train, then i hit a construction cone. Yeah, I'm one of the retards that can't figure out which side of the cones I'm suppose to be on. State street and 7800 South is currently the worst intersection ever, I have to deal with it at least twice a day and i wish they'd hurry the construction along! It's awful. The worst part about oversleeping is the rushing around that you have to do after that ruins the morning! I was dreaming about UTI's and sinking ships and was surrounded by people who i knew but don't know in real life. It was pretty crazy.
Well that was my day. But I got a really nice thank you letter in the mail today from a patient so it helped my mood! Work usually lightens my mood. Its filled with people who need me, it gives me purpose, so i feel like I'm helping people and its a good feeling!

1 comment:

Amanda, Jared, Camden and Jack said...

I have hit a construction barrier before too! Its kinda embarrassing. Sorry you had a crazy day. I hope today is better. Love ya!