Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Craziness!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I usually complain because I'm not a huge fan but it is nice to get to see the relative i don't get to see normally, and to spend more time with the ones i SHOULD see more! I'll tell you all about my Christmas Craziness..

CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas eve dinner is a tradition, for as long as i can remember, where we go to my Aunt Kathy's house (my dad's sister). She lives in the far away town of Riverton, so i should see her more often but i know at least for Christmas Eve i will be seeing her! My Uncle Mike, Aunt Kerrie, and cousin Josh came from Ephraim, they are the ones i really only get to see once a year. My cousin Mitchell and his wife Kelly were there and my immediate family, (Dad, Cyn, Angela, Cody & Amiee, Tori) who also brought Vivian who is from Brazil and lives with them currently. Aunt Kathy always has fun little games for us to play, she really goes all out! I can honestly say that its what i most look forward to at Christmas time!
Here are some pics:


My niece and me


Mike, Me & Tori (i think the scarf is creating an optical illusion, i swear my neck isn't super long!)


CHRISTMAS DAY
Christmas morning Mike went to work a 6 hour shift for KBUL93 (6am-noon). So i was woken up at about 530am by dogs jumping on my bed! But i did get a few more hours sleep after that.
930am
Breakfast and opening presents with my mom, Todd, Cody, Amiee, Uncle Rob, Cousin Shane, Jaime, Pete, & Brooke.
100pm
Over to Grandma Pat's house (Todd's mom) they were already done with breakfast and gifts but we hung out with them for a little bit. Then i ran home to pick up Mike and Ando for the next stop.
230pm
Off to my Dad's. He lives on 6400west in west jordan and he had about 4-6 inches of snow in his neighborhood, which i guess NEVER gets plowed. This was interesting trying to get my little car there, but we did make it! We had a lunch here (turkey, ham, mashed tatos, etc). My step mom, Cynthia, makes the best pecan pie, and bless her heart, she made 2! I ate more than one person should eat! Then we opened presents and hung out a bit and visited. Then we ran home to drop off Ando to head to the last Christmas stop.
600pm
Mike's parents had a prime rib dinner waiting for us. (I was stuffed already when we got there) But we ate and opened presents then Mike's dad made us Creme Brulee. It was SO yummy. I was to the point of pain since i had consumed so much food that day! It was fun to get to spend time with Mike's brother, Braden, and his new wife, Meg, we played some games and hung out.
I think it was about 1100 before we made it home in all the snow.

It was an exhausting day, but a good Christmas. I am use to the several families in one day, my parents have been divorced for about 16 years now, so I've learned to split and share holidays for most of my life, I think Mike was a little overwhelmed though! But now that it's over, I'm glad it's over! Time to get ready for the new year, and bowl games! :) Go UTES!

No comments: