Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have a Christmas Tree!

Mike let me decorate for Halloween and put some fallish things in the house but he was hell bent on no Christmas decorations. He HATES Christmas! I'm not a huge fan myself but I LOVE decorating! So Mike's parents showed up to our house Saturday to take us to a jazz game and his mom hauls in a Christmas tree for me! Mike agreed that i could have one as long as it was shorter than the lamps in our living room (like 2 feet) but his mom thought it just had to be shorter than the lamp and table together so she got one that was 4 feet tall. And because it's from his parents, he can't say no! The best part about it is that its pre-lit! I seriously took it out of the box and it was done! Hooray for Christmas decorations! (in moderation anyway)

4 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

You guys don't like Christmas!!! Since when Brooke. I am sad for you, Christmas is the best Holiday of all:) It's all about service and giving and it makes a dark winter very bright! So much to love! P.S. I am so excited for Grey's tonight, two weeks is way too long.

Brooke said...

Your christmas tree is lovely.

Jacobson said...

I freakin love the tree! You have inspired me to get a pre-lit tree!