Sunday, January 25, 2009

Balance

As many of you know I have had major conflict at work. At times this conflict is so painful that I have come to tears by the end of the workday. And just when i think life's not fair, my room mates have been surprisingly pleasant, Mike is wonderful and supportive, my vacation is quickly approaching, and Kristin has agreed to come work with us. I can't even be anymore grateful for the balance this has created in my life. Not that there always has to be something ajar to have good things but at least while some things in my life have gone to pot, others are refreshingly perfect. And with the support of those who love me (and tequila..), i believe i can make it through all the other trials in life. :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

My friend after a bad day at work is Stohli Raz. Try it, it's good. :)

Jen said...

Sorry about work! I know how rough it can be at times.. Why arent there more males other than doctors in the medical field?? Keep smiling! I think you are great!