Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Dark Side...

As you may have noticed from the pics below, i have very dark hair now. There is a story here.. not terribly suspenseful, but there was a lesson learned here. Last Friday at work the proverbial shit hit the fan, it was a bad day to say the least. As immature as it sounds, i felt out of control. So to feel in control of something, I dyed my hair. I talked to Amanda the whole time in Target, found some box of color, then went home and took it out on my hair. Well it didn't go over so well. It wasn't the color i had hoped for and it was incredibly splotchy. Several patches of hair that didn't take to the dye. So I called Jaime, my step sister that does hair and she said she could fix it but not for a few days, but if i did it myself again today to go to Sally's and buy salon quality dye. So i did. And the amazing results: Same damn spots that wont dye. My boss even noticed! Fortunately his wife does hair for a living. So she fixed it for me. Which was fun, I got to spend a few hours getting to know her better and I just love her! Now my hair is a beautiful color and is soft and shiny, and most importantly: the same color all over!
Lesson learned: leave it to the professionals!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your hair looks good. I like it dark. Cant wait to hear about your trip. It was good chatting with you a couple of weeks ago.