Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mike's Birthday

Mike's Birthday is January 25 but we're sort of making a weekend out of it. Today (Saturday) we went to Tepanyaki for dinner with his family. His brother and sister-in-law drove down from Logan and we had a fabulous meal! We LOVE Tepanyaki! Then we rushed off to our Grizzlies game. I think there are very few things Mike would chose to do over hockey, and this weekend is full of it! My sister Angela has also acquired a passion for the sport coming along with us to most games, so she and Vivian met us there. It was a fun night!


This is a picture with Tom, who is our favorite chef

Hockey fun!

As you all know, I have a nephew that is to arrive any time now. Mike always has issues with his birthday because one of his best friends wife's birthday is the same day. He says that inevitably we always end up celebrating her birthday and not so much his.. Well as luck would have it, my brother and Aimee called me a few times today to ask some pregnancy/labor questions and sure enough, her water was broken. My nephew will be born sometime soon, and it being after midnight, he will get to share Mike's birthday too. I'm just thrilled that McKaius will be born before I leave for vacation on Tuesday. That has been one of my biggest worries about leaving, that I'd miss seeing him after he's born, but it looks like it will all work out! Even if its one more person to share birthday's with!

1 comment:

amy said...

Luv the hair! But don't ever try to do it yourself again! Have fun in Mexico..oh and happy bday to mike!