Monday, April 19, 2010

Victoria's Secret: Tree killers

Victoria's Secret is quite possibly my favorite store ever to shop in. I love buying underwear and such. On my last visit to the store I realized how much paper they waste. They seriously fill your bag full of tissue paper! I mean FULL! How many trees are they killing?! Seriously! I bought 5 pairs of (super cute) underwear and this is how much tissue paper was in my bag, It's bigger than my head! Geez! The rest of the world is going green and they are just throwing tissue paper left and right! Now don't get me wrong, I am one of those people that likes to save things like gift bags and tissue paper to try to reuse them, but how much pink tissue paper can one person actually use? They gave 6 pieces of tissue paper, so I guess its not that much but wouldn't 2 have done? One to wrap the goods in and one to decorate the top of the bag. I think that would've been ok.. It doesn't require 6 for the job!

I just want you all to know that this in no way is going to stop me from shopping there. This is an addiction that I wont give up, I'm just saying that maybe I'll tell them not to gift wrap my undies and just throw them in the bag! Let's all safe some trees! :)

No comments: