Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Clan of the Cave Bear

The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book was recommended to me by my friend/office manager, Stephanie. She has also read and loved the Outlander series so I decided that she has good taste in books and picked this one up. She warned me that the author can be extremely descriptive with nature and such, but to bear with it because she's just trying to give you a good setting. Well I never give up on books so I stuck with it and about half way through, I was HOOKED! I couldn't put it down. It is so good! You fall in love with Ayla and you just get so sucked into the story. It's an amazing story and can't wait to get further into book 2 of the series to find out what happens next!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: