Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Killers


Tonight my mom and I decided to catch a movie. Mike doesn't always want to see the same movies I do, so I let him off the hook occasionally and find someone else who will love them with me. I don't know many Grey's Anatomy fans who don't love Katherine Heigl, I think I've seen every one of her movies. (Even "Wish upon a Star" before she became Izzy) And I can't say enough about Ashton Kutcher. He's fun to look at...
It is a romantic comedy, the kind that make you leave the theater smiling and wishing that life could really end up with such a happy ending. I love that crap. Tom Selleck is also in it as Katherine Heigl's dad and is really funny. Go see this movie! It's worth watching!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I thought Jaime and I were the only ones that watched Wish Upon a Star LOL I love that movie!

Chantel said...

I totally LOVED "Wish Upon a Star" when I was younger! I've seen it a few times :) I really liked Killers, too. It was totally a good time :)