Thursday, February 17, 2011

I recommend...Live the Life: Kristi Approved!

I have decided to join the "Life the Life" Kristi approved program. It is a program that combines super healthy eating with exercise to help people lose weight, but mostly just live healthier. I want to be healthier! (and shedding a few extra stress-pounds wouldn't hurt either).
I've only been doing this for about a week and a half but I'm already a believer. My friend who recommended it to me has seen great results. But it's really more than a diet program, it's a healthy living community. It also comes with support that is amazing. Last week I was feeling very overwhelmed and feeling like I was not doing anything right so I decided that because I couldn't be fully committed to this program, that I should quit, so I emailed Live the Life support and told them that with school and clinical, I can't eat right everyday and can't find little time to exercise, so I would quit and restart when I was out of school. Not more than 10 minutes later I got a reply from Trish (co-founder of Live the Life) who told me not to quit, gave me ideas for making the meal plan work for my schedule and told me not to worry about exercise, take baby steps and just do what I can. I can't tell you the relief I felt when getting her message. I felt like less of a failure and she really made me feel like I could do it, just doing my best, and whatever my busy schedule would allow and that would be just fine.
I highly recommend this program to anyone and everyone.
Especially right now because its on SALE! for 50% off, which is great for you skeptics out there who can buy it without paying full price.

Go to http://www.kristiapproved.com/
enter the code: LOVE2LIVE at checkout and get half off!
But hurry because the code expires 2/21/11.

No comments: