Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There aren't words for this...

In case any of you thought i was exaggerating about how messy my downstairs roommates are.. here is the UGLY truth.

This is a pie that has been in our downstairs fridge (the one we keep drinks in) SINCE THANKSGIVING! Parker even put it in his room this weekend as a joke, and it ended up right back in the fridge!



When we first moved in I was having a problem with people using pans and then putting them in the dishwasher, so the next person who wanted to use the pan had to wash it before using it (there were 6 of us when we all moved in and not very many pans). Mike's solution was to donate to a George Forman Grill to one of the roommates. Well it NEVER gets cleaned! I shouldn't say never, when he's done using it, he splashes water on it. It's now growing mold! He looked at it the other day and wondered who used it and didn't clean it!
And wouldn't you know it, it still hasn't been cleaned!


I really hate that their mothers didn't teach them better. It's really sad. They've been picked up after their whole lives and now they can't do it on their own. I try to think of them as retarded little brothers but its still very frustrating when they don't clean up after themselves!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sick. I geuss you werent kidding about how messy they are. That sucks for you.. Thanks for getting me in today and going to lunch. Great to get out. Oh ya and not to mention saving me at my car.People I tell you.