Sunday, May 17, 2009

How Sleeping Dogs Lie

Have you ever noticed how dogs will sleep in the strangest places and positions. I have found a few quick pis for demonstration:

One leg in the air


Both legs in the air


This one actually looks comfy. He wont usually lay in his own bed but he'll take over the love sack!


Under the bed


On his back


My Mom's dog Sammy laying half off his bed


When he was smaller he claimed the cat bed


Ando use to think he was a cat, laying on the back of the couch


Most of the time he thinks he needs to lay right on top of me, no matter what i'm doing. I guess i'm glad he's small enough to do it!

1 comment:

MikeE said...

Not to mention Ando was snoring out of his mind when he was laying with his feet in the air! I expected him to get up and start sleep walking at any moment.