Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Swine Flu

So I started to hear about the latest scary thing out there: Swine Flu. I searched the CDC about it and found it to be not that alarming. I mean it is being considered very dangerous, contagious and i think they are saying it could be a pandemic or is a pandemic, I'm not really sure. Mike sends me text messages every day about how many new cases and deaths have been reported. Ok Ok.. its scary. I work at the doctor's office, while we do see a fair amount of sick people, I've only had 2 phone calls inquiring about it but we do try to be very germ free, so I'm not all that concerned. I'm trying to keep everyone calm. Here's what to do: Wash hands regularly, Try to be as healthy as possible, and for heavens sake, don't do this:



Hope everyone has a good week!
P.S. you can't get swine flu from eating pork, so bring on the bacon! :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I was sick last week and James tried to tell me I had the swine flu. I don't.

Crystal S. said...

Brooke, I'm suprised you haven't gotten more calls at work. I'll fix that for ya, don't you worry (ha, ha). I love that picture you put up, that is freaking hilarious! I think I might steal it, I hope you don't mind. That cracks me up. I reminds me of something Brenner would do (ha, ha). Hope all is well!

Jen said...

Lucky you to have few calls. Thats all my calls seem to be. I will be so glad when it's all passed. Great blog though about it..