Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hair

Since we've lived together Mike has had to learn to deal with my hair. I shed like crazy. I have very thick hair and most of my life its been long. I grew up with cats and dogs and my mom and I always had long hair, and well, you just learn to vacuum alot. Well this is new to Mike. He always has something to say about it. Hair on his clothes, in the bathroom, in the shower, on him, it literally everywhere. Sometimes i really wonder how I'm not bald! Heather, one of my patients who does hair, tells me its normal to lose 75-100 hairs a day, although I've never counted but it seems like more than that. I think Mike's biggest issue is the hair in the shower, he'll take it our of the hair catch when i forget and instead of throwing it away, he'll put it on one of the shelves in the shower for me to find later. I do try to remember to clean it myself, but sometimes i forget! So the other day I decided to leave him a surprise. Here is a pic:


It's about eye level, i thought it was hilarious! It actually took some effort to get the hairs to form letters but i think its pretty good!

It was all fun and games until i was vacuuming the other day and the vacuum started to smell like it was burning, so i unplugged the thing (didn't want to get electrocuted) and laid it down to check the part that spins, and i couldn't even see it because there was so much hair around it! I wonder if it could even turn all the way! Here is the 'hairy' truth:


I just have too much hair! Or have a hard time keeping it all on my head anyway!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you that because of your recommendation, I have started reading the Outlander series. I LOOOOVEEEE them sooooo much!! I seriously stayed up till past 3 one night reading. AGH!!! So good!! Plus, I am shamelessly addicted to the Bachelorette. Are you watching it? I miss not having anyone to talk to about it!

Jen said...

I thought I was the only one that shed's like crazy. I really do think I'm going bald though. After Shaylee my hair changed. he he I leave my left over hair on the shower wall and forget it at times and Chad wont touch it. Im thinking about chopping my hair off real soon. Hope you had a great weekend

Janine said...

Brooke, that is the funniest post. That "Mike" with your hair was halarious! I laughed out loud!