Monday, June 15, 2009

Friends

If you know me well you know that I live at work. I am there without fail everyday, and i'm usually the last one to leave at night. (i wish i could say that i'm the first one there everyday too, but to Mike's dismay i'm not a puntual person at all!)
I love my job, dont get me wrong, but i am there an awful lot. I spend most of my time there so it's no wonder that many of my best friends have started as being my co-workers. One's I acually talk to, not like so-and-so i knew in high school, i'm terrible with keeping in touch! I really truely believe that the people you work with make or break your job, and the one's i work closest with definitely make my job. Even when there are issues with other co-workers, we stick together and get each other through it. Here is a pic from Joanna's baby shower, this is most of the "Smith Team" (Carrie was out of town) These are the people that put up with me day in and day out and I love them for it! I couldn't do it without them!


Dr Smith, Jessica, me, Kristin & Joanna

No comments: