Tuesday, June 23, 2009

High School Graduation

At the beginning of June my mom and I flew to Oregon for my cousin, Kaylee's, graduation. It was a lot of fun and i got to spend time with my mom which is always fun. There was a lot of family there so it was nice to get to see everyone.


This is the crew that went on the jet boat tour down the Rogue River to Hellgate Canyon before graduation



This is the Jet boat


Sara, Dalton, Aunt Vonnie, Uncle Ed



Ashlee, My mom, me, Uncle Darwin
This was a 2 hour tour down the Rogue River and back. You get to see lots of wildlife and once in the canyon you are just surrounded by rock walls that seem to go up forever. It was alot of fun. The driver can do 360's in these boats (which gets you completely soaked), something that would be nice on a day that was 85* but this particular day it was about 60* and raining. We were so wet and cold by the end we just ran to the car! It was a really awesome sight to see and the tour guide was hilarious!



Graduation was cute. The graduating seniors walked under arches made of flowers, and all the decorations looked really good!


Cheers to Kaylee!


My aunt has taken pictures of every year at the first day of school, it was really fun to remember her at each year, its amazing how much we all change during that period of life.


My cousin Ashlee and me. I don't get to see her much but got to spend the weekend with her which was a lot of fun!

Congratulations Kaylee!

No comments: