Monday, June 15, 2009

An Echo in The Bone

I'm so behind on blogging! One day when i find my cable that goes from my camera to my computer i will catch up! But if anyone wants to know what i'd doing lately, its reading! I'm am totally addicted to The Outlander series. Book 7 in the series comes out 9/22/09. So i'm re-reading all the books to be able to start reading that one in order as soon as it comes out. And if you read any of these, you know that they aren't short! I have to read roughly 45 pages a day to stay on track. I'm already falling behind. I love them still, but i know what's going to happen, so i dont have the drive to read as fast as i did the first time. I am trying though! It's fun now because there are a few new readers that i'm trying to catch up with that are reading them so it's fun to get to experience it with them too! I think there is about 100 days left now! I cant wait!!!

No comments: