Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Birthdays

My step dad, Todd, had a birthday this week, and we met them at the bees game on Saturday night. We were there for Mike's work (in a suite, woo woo!) but stole away for a while to hang out with my mom and Todd for a bit.
My niece turned 6 this week! I can't believe it! I remember visiting her in the hospital when she was born, and it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago. She is such a fun girl! I've had the chance to see her a lot more in the past year and have really enjoyed it. We celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Happy Birthday Tori!

We also celebrated my Dad's birthday on Sunday but somehow I failed to get a picture of him in here. Happy Birthday Dad!


Cody and Mac at my dad's


Mac with his "Junior officer badge" sticker on his nose. He doesn't look too happy about it!

Then we ran back over to my mom's house to have birthday cake with Todd.
It was a busy birthday weekend. It was good to see all my family though!

No comments: