Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Mammouth Hunters

The Mammoth Hunters (Earth's Children, #3)The Mammoth Hunters by Jean M. Auel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As with all the other "Earth's Children" books, this one started off slow but you still love Ayla and want to keep reading. Then, all of the sudden you hit about 1/4 - 1/3 of the was through the book and you can't put it down! The only sad part about this book is that I wont have enough time to read book 4 or 5 before school starts again so I will have to pick up where I'm leaving them next summer. The author is VERY descriptive sometimes, so I admit that I skim some parts because I really don't care about the detail of the trees, rivers, caves, etc. I'm more interested in the characters but it's not that hard to follow even skimming some parts. I've love this series and would recommend them for anyone to read, they are fabulous!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: